The Signature Eyeshadow Palette
Formulated and designed for professional makeup artists and enthusiasts alike, The Signature Palette is a versatile eyeshadow kit that can be used for looks ranging from natural to ultra glam.
The Signature Palette features 12 eyeshadows in three different textures: 6 buttery mattes, 3 intense metallic shimmers and 3 diamond sparkles.
Over two years in the making, The Signature Palette is Ani's most personal and sentimental release-to-date. Whimsical and nostalgic by nature, the shimmers and sparkles of The Signature Palette pay homage to her ongoing journey as a makeup artist, designer, and lover of cosmetics.
- Off white vanilla
- Neutral soft brown
- Cool tone taupe
- Warm burnt orange
- Chocolate brown
- Intense black
- White gold opal shimmer
- Nude champagne diamond sparkle
- Taupe diamond sparkle
- Copper diamond sparkle
- Bronze metallic
- Gunmetal Metallic
- Matte Eyeshadows: Apply matte eyeshadows with a fluffy blending brush in the crease or use a defined brush for intense detailing. The intense black can also be used as an eyeliner using a flat angled brush.
- Metallic Shimmers: Metallic eyeshadows can be used with a flat eyeshadow brush or with your fingertips softly gliding it across the lid.
- Diamond Sparkles: Diamond sparkles can be used with a brush for a soft sparkle or used on its own with your fingertips for an intense payoff.
Bronze Smoke Look
1,2-Hexanediol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Borosilicate, C10-18 Triglycerides, C20-24 Alkyl Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Citric Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Dehydroacetic Acid, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Isododecane, Kaolin, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenylisopropyl Dimethicone, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Squalane, Synthetic Beeswax, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate
You will receive a confirmation e-mail after placing an order and another e-mail after your order has been shipped. The second one will contain the tracking information and some instructions on how to track your order.
- Domestic (USPS): For purchases $75 or over (FREE SHIPPING)
- International: All purchases pay UPS and DHL Rates
The total time it takes to receive your order is described below:
The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time.
- Processing time = the time between when you place an order and when we ship it
- Shipping time = the time between when your order has been shipped and delivered to you
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
- Processing time: Usually takes 1-3 working day. The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
- Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
- International: All purchases pay UPS and DHL Rates
- Delivery Time : 7-10 business days
- You don't need to worry about your order. It would usually arrive on time unless there are unpredictable factors (bad weather etc.) which cause delay. We do appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Note for taxes:
- For most of the countries, our customers do not need to pay for importing fees, duties or VAT(Valued Additional Tax). However, for some limited countries (especially for some European countries such as Germany, Italy, UK and Canada, etc.) may need to pay duties or VAT according to your countries’ levying rules.
Please note that there might be slight changes in the delivery promise during peak period.In addition, certain uncontrollable factors may affect shipment, such as bad weather, natural disasters, political instabilities, and so on. Please be patient and we will deliver the goods to you as soon as possible.
ENSURE YOUR ORDER WITH SHIPPING PROTECTION
We encourage all customers to add Route Shipping Protection to their order. This small per order fee ensures that your order is eligible for FREE replacements - if your order is damaged, lost, or stolen during its journey from our warehouses to your doorstep. ONLY orders with Route Shipping Protection will be eligible for benefits.
By partnering with Route Shipping Protection, they offer complete order management for orders with Route Shipping Protection. If you have a problem with your Route Protected order, please search your inbox for "Your Vanity Makeup Shipment is Secure with Route", which will have a link called "Resolve an Issue"