Skip to content
How to Contour on Fair Skin
How to Contour on Fair Skin Complexion
1. Apply moisturizer to hydrate the skin so the makeup application looks smooth.
2. After applying foundation, grab a concealer one shade lighter and apply under the eyes for a brightening effect.
3. Using the 'Fair' Trio from VanityMakeup Cosmetics, apply the contour shade at the high points of the cheek bones to bring dimension to the face.
4. Apply contour shade to the forehead leaving the center alone. This gives the illusion of a smaller forehead.
5. Set the face and under-eyes with a translucent powder to lock in the products. Then add your favorite powder bronzer and blush to tie the look together.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.