Sculpting Brush & Contour Palette Bundle
FACE & NOSE SCULPT BRUSH
The blenders on each brush are made for a seamless blended finish without removing cream product. The blenders are versatile and can be used to blend out eye creams and concealers as a concealer brush.
- Double ended brush - applicator on one side, blender on the other
- Applicator brush is angled and can be used for a crisp or soft contour application.
- Made of vegan hair
- Made for an easy face and nose contour application
- A perfect size for any nose shape to get a precise sculpt
The Sculpt & Glow Contour Palette is the secret to a perfectly buildable blend. The buttery, rich formula creates a flawless contour map for an all day hold that will enhance your natural complexion.
Each Trio utilizes its own array of undertones and pigmentation for an ideal match for every skin tone. From a natural daytime look to a night time full glam, the Vanity Makeup Cosmetics Contour Palette is essential in any makeup lovers kit.
- All products are Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Easy to build and blend, this oil-based formula was made to melt into the face
- Leaves a silky and buttery smooth finish
How to Use
- Apply the cream contour to give the illusion of a shadow on your face for an overall sculpted and defined look
- Apply the highlighting cream to bring light to the center areas of the face
- Apply the shimmer cream before or after setting the face for a glowing effect
- Use the Vanity Makeup Cosmetics Face and Nose Sculpting Brushes to apply the cream products and for a seamless blend
Net Wt. 9.6 ml/ .33oz
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tribehenin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ozokerite Wax, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bismuth Oxychloride, Silica, Octyldodecanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).